Cookies and Browsers
This site uses a feature of your browser called a "cookie" to assign a "User I.D." Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out the identity of any user. Your Mauswerks User ID automatically identifies your computer but not you to our servers when you visit mauswerks.net. Unless you specifically tell us who you are (for example by completing the enrollment application), if you are just browsing our site, we will never know who you are even though we assign you a cookie.
This site contains links to other sites. If you use a link to visit the site of another company, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of that company or its site.
Safeguarding Customer Information
We only grant access to nonpublic personal information about you to company employees and affiliated and nonaffiliated service providers so that they can provide or offer products and services to you, process and service your accounts.
It is our policy that your information remains confidential. Even if you are no longer our customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer.
In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard this personal information. Some state laws may further restrict the sharing of your nonpublic personal information.
Sensitive information inputted on the site is secured using SSL encryption.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information that identifies you, such as your online enrollment. Examples of this type of information include personal contact information such as your name, address, email address, phone number.
- Transaction information from transactions you conduct with us or our affiliates. For example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records.
- Financial information about you from credit reporting agencies. For example, information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
- Other personal information or financial information about you, such as from third parties to verify information you have given us.
- Sensitive personal information such as social security number and financial information such as credit card number and expiration date.
- We do not rent or sell your information to third parties for promotional purposes without your consent.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages please send your request to email@example.com.
Uses of Shared Information
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you requested.
- To offer you additional products and services, from us or from others, that may be of interest to you.
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements.
You may decide to limit the marketing offers provided by Mauswerks or our affiliates. You must do so in writing at the address below or electronically at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have already made a choice to limit marketing offers from us, you do not need to act again, unless you are establishing a new customer relationship with us under a different identity. Such as change of maiden name.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on our member information page at http://www.mauswerks.net or by emailing email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone (347) 527-5327 or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
333 Hudson St. #504
New York, NY 10013
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
We use a credit card processing company, Zuora and Authorize.net to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. When you sign up for a Mauswerks Membership, we will share your credit card and billing information as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
We also use the Add-This widget where personal information can be entered. Any personal information entered on the Add-This widget is property of the Add-This Site.
www.mauswerks.net does not have access to the personal information gathered through this widget.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org